iPower's T5 Grow Light System
Great for seedlings, cuttings, veggies, flowers, herbs, greens, and more. Features a high output T5 full daylight spectrum bulb for faster growth. The cool running design lets you position the light closer for healthier, hardier plants.
iPower is one of the leading manufacturers of grow light systems, supplying the gardeners worldwide for over a decade. Our goal is to put a light in every garden where needed.
-Simple toggle clamp for easy lamp height adjustment keeps light close to plants.
-Save time & money – Highly efficient T5 bulb and super reflective internal finish mean more light for your plants and less stress on your budget.
-The environmental choice – Longer life, smaller bulb means less waste and a smaller environmental footprint.
-Compatible with iPower's heat mat, digital heat mat thermostat controller.
Head Start T5 Grow Light System from iPower
Premium-Quality fluorescent fixture
Premium-Quality fluorescent fixture with wide
reflector and 54WX2 2-bulb T5 fluorescent, provides maximum coverage. Height Adjustable
Feather-Touch height-adjustment mechanism
raises or lowers fixture easily, whole frame is madewith metal and very sturdy. Super Easy Assembly
Easy assembly. Ideal for indoor plants, light
system for starting seeds, propagating cuttings and growing indoor flowers and houseplants.Product description
iPower's T5 system delivers performance, flexibility and high lumen output in any growing environment. By combining high-efficiency aluminum reflector with energy-efficient/high-output T5 bulbs, these lights put out double the energy of normal fluorescent systems. Fluorescents are the most cost effective lighting system for seedlings as they begin to germinate. A lower wattage system is preferred over high intensity discharge lighting. Fluorescents are perfect for seed starting, cuttings, transplants and even supplemental lighting to help that special houseplant make it through the winter. When germinating seeds, the fixture can be kept just inches away from the seeds. After sprouting, keep the fixture 3 to 6 inches above the plant canopy.
- 2 – Vertical Leg Bar
- 4 – Foot Bar
- 2 – T-shaped plastic connect
- 2 – Straight plastic connect
- 1 – Crossbar with Cord & Lock
- 1 – T5 Fluorescent Fixture
- 2 – T5 High Output Fluorescent Lamp
- 1 – Power Cord with On/Off Switch
- Install the foot bars onto the vertical leg bars perpendicularlywith the T-shaped plastic connect. Each of the components should fit together snugly.
- Install the crossbar to the vertical bars with the StraightPlastic connect. Each of the components should be fit together snugly.
- Stand the structure upreferring to the attached image. We recommend positioning it over a chair or other elevated surface in preparation for hanging your light fixture.
- Set the light fixture under the crossbar as shown in figure and pull down the hanger cables. Attach the T5 fixture to the hook buckle on the adjustable cables.
- You may adjust the height of the light fixture by adjusting the length of cord at the center of the crossbar, and setting the height by securing the locking mechanism against the crossbar.
- Do not use with dimmers, dimming switches or any power potentiometers
- Do not daisy-chain
- Mechanical, analog and digital timers supported
- Line Voltage:120-277V 50/60Hz