iPower 19 Inch Gull Wing ReflectorHighly Reflective German Aluminum
This reflector painted white panels with 0.4mm highly 95% reflective textured German aluminum, can intensify light and enlarge lighting area.
Easy to Set Up
Built-in 10 feet heavy duty lamp cord (UL Listed) with E39 Ceramic Mogul Socket and standard Hydroponic S-Plug.
Best Value for Money
This is the best value for the investment If cooling is not an issue.
- Size: 21'' x 17'' x 6''
- Light Coverage: 4' x 4'
- Support up to 1000W HPS / MH grow light system
iPower Grow Light Reflector: Wing, Cool Tube, Cool Hood
Basic Gull Wing Reflector A winged hood is basically just a reflector with a socket for your bulb and a plug to connect to your ballast. This is the simplest type of 'hood' for HID grow lights and also tend to be the least expensive, but they are not good at managing heat, and using this type of reflector will often require that you have a great exhaust system and/or a naturally cold growing area in order to keep grow room temps under control. Cool Tube Reflector A cool tube reflector is a variation of an air-cooled reflector that takes up less room so it can still contain heat but will fit in smaller spaces. It's the most effective type of hood for reflecting light down to your plants, prevent heat stress by containing heat near the bulb so you are able to keep lights closer to plants for increased light levels and can be easily hooked up to an exhaust system or a carbon filter via ducting. Ideal for grow tents as they have been specifically designed to work together. Cool Hood Reflector Air-cooled hoods reflect light directly towards your plants, and have piece of glass or plastic which keeps hot air contained near the bulb. This called 'air-cooled' because they are set up to easily connect to an exhaust system, so a fan can pull all the hot air away from the bulbs and directly out a window (or wherever you're exhausting your air). Product descriptioniPower Basic Gull Wing Reflector is designed for growers to create ideal lighting conditions across all stages of plant growth for increased vitality, health and yield. Our most popular reflector, this mighty and versatile reflector is small, light, and supports upto 1000W kits. This is the best value for the investment if cooling is not anissue.
- Dimension: 21 x 17 x 6 in; up to 4' X 4' Light coverage; fits for 250W, 400W, 600W, 1000W HPS/ MH grow light system
- Built-in 15 feet heavy duty lamp cord with E39 ceramic mogul socket and standard hydroponic s-plug
- Painted white panels with 0.4mm highly 95% reflective textured German aluminum, can intensify light and enlarge lighting area
- Heavy duty galvanized steel mounting bracket; extremely lightweight and sturdy reflector that can be mounted anywhere
- Twice the power and efficiency of most other reflectors. Perfect for you to enlarge your grow area and harvest more!