Original Hydroton Clay Pebbles or Leca For Hydroponics, Aquaponics
Hydroton grow rocks are one of the most versatile growing mediums in the gardening world. Hydroton clay pebbles are a loose media, so it is easy to transplant and harvest plants. The original Hydroton® brand expanded clay is a unique, lightweight expanded clay aggregate made in Germany. This natural clay is mined, formed into pellets, then kiln fired at high temperatures to cause the clay to expand into tough, lightweight balls.
- Comes in Ziploc bag- Doesn't come in original packaging- Easy to Plant and Harvest- Light Weight (half the weight of gravel)
- Soilless Growing Medium for Orchids, Hoya, Ficus, Monstera, Philodendron, Houseplants, Vegitables etc.
- Well suited for larger plants like Tomato, Pepper ect as well
- Mixed size pebbles about the size of marbles and peas (8-16 mm)- Round Pebbles
- Perfect for outdoor / indoor use.- It holds the perfect amount of water and drains any excess to prevent overwatering.- It retains its shape and allows for continuous oxygen exchange.- Porosity creates excellent air and water exchange
- Prevents root rot- PH neutral, Completely inert does not contain any nutrient
- Deters Pests- Reusable- clean, and odorless- Good Filter Media for Aquarium- Soil replacement for hydroponics
- For best results, rinse all expanded clay before use- Pebbles will float until that have been saturated with water.
- Soak them in water for 24 hrs. for most of them to stop floating- 1/2 lb will fill apr. 2- 3" net potPackage Included: 1/2 lb Hydroton Clay Pebbles - 1 Pk